Friday, December 30, 2011

Is G20 driver popularity during christmas season?

Hi everyone, have you played the latest Ping G20 Driver in your games? It is said that Ping G20 has obtained great reputation from they released on the market. During the christmas season, are they accepted by golf players? The answer must be positive! Here I would like to introduce the details to everyone!

This summer I tested the ping g20 9.5 degree with a Ping TFC 169D stiff shaft. The G20 driver was touted as the latest game improvement driver by Ping. Funny enough this new driver features a titanium alloy head,cheap golf clubs store which is lighter than most drivers, yet is still heavier than the G15. The head design is unique however, which features an extremely low and back center of gravity to create a higher launch, lower spin and improved accuracy on off-center hits.

In fact, I have been a devoted TaylorMade user for many years, but this g20 driver may have ended that relationship. I had grown tired of TM's obsession with adjustability, and just wanted a driver that simply works. The G20 is everything I was looking for and more. I have never hit the ball straighter, and I have fought a hook for many years. Kudos to Ping for making a product that works, and at a reasonable price. So I think some players have the same idea with me, and they would like to keep ping drivers g20 in bags for a long time!

1 comment:

  1. Find the right golf club for you with Edwin Watts free customization on Drivers, Irons, Hybrids, Wedges, Putters
    and more from About Golf, Prince, Adams, Champion, Garmin, Wilson, Bali, PING and more to visit us.


    golf Shop
    golf Store
    golf product
    american golf clubs
    discount golf clubs

    ReplyDelete